Green leaf lettuce and radish salad
with toasted white beans and microgreens
Prepare the ingredients
– Preheat the oven to 425F
– Roughly chop the green lettuce
– Thinly slice the radishes
– Finely chop the shallot and the parsley
– Slice the cucumbers on an angle
Make the beans
– Place the drained beans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Wipe excess moisture with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper, add 2 tablespoons of oil, add the seasoning blend and mix. Toast for 20 minutes.
Make the salad
– Place the Dijon mustard, juice of 1/4 of the lemon and 2 tablespoons of oil into a large salad bowl and whisk together, add the parsley, shallots, and season with salt and pepper, mix. Add the green lettuce, cucumbers and radishes to the bowl and toss to coat in the dressing.
– Divide the salad between 2 plates, top with the toasted beans and microgreens. Enjoy!